3.24.2010

And It Begins! - $85 Donated

Last night Team Challenge Nort Texas met at Sullivan's Steakhouse in Dallas and we had a blast!  We met our coaches, our mentors, and we received our Week 1 training schedules. 16 weeks until the race and raise my fundraising goal of $5,000!

Today we start running, 3 miles at an easy pace.  My feet still hurt from the Dallas Rock 'n Roll over a week ago, but I feel I can at least huff it out with some success.

This Saturday I will participating in the MDA Fun Run 5k in Houston with my family to support my cousin's husband who is suffering from cancer. 

While you are making a donation to support a cure for Crohn's (which can be done to the left on this page), please take a moment to visit the MD Anderson site and strongly consider making a donation to fight cancer as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment