3.17.2010

And so it is...

Welcome to my cubby of the internet.  Here I hope to track the progress of my life and endeavours from now until July 18,2010, Race Day for the Napa Half Marathon.

To family, friends new and old, HOWDY! My name is Travis, and I am a runner with Cronh's.  I have made a pledge to myself, my loved ones, and everyone else with this debilitating disease to raise money for a cure and to train and compete in the Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon!

With this is blog, I will track my days from now until Race Day and hopefully beyond.  I will document my good days and bad days, my triumphs and obstacles, fortune and disarry.  I hope this will shed light on a relatively unknown disease, raise awareness to what Crohn's can do, and possibly encourage someone to strap on their tennis shoes and make a great life change!

No comments:

Post a Comment